Share

HCSA Workshop Ticket

Category: Promotions HCSA SPIN
Availability: In stock
Choose an Option...
Support Ticket ($0.00)
Gratitude Ticket ($0.00)
Angel Ticket ($0.00)
As low as SGD 10.00
+ -

Previously, we did workshops for Singapore Tourism Board, OG & Sports Hub. (Check out our video in the thumbnail)

During the June holidays, Theo10 will be looking to conduct workshops to enrich and empower the beneficiaries from HCSA’s DRTC (Dayspring Residential Treatment Centre) on a subsidised/sponsored basis. The main objective is to get the beneficiaries to learn some processes & thoughts from different kind of ingredients that goes into making several skincare products, which would be held on 22th June 2021, (Tues).

Here’s how you can join us in enriching the programs! We would be conducting the workshops for close to 20 participants in June, with the cost & materials having been subsidized (Up to 80%). With each ticket you help to support, it would help to cover the remaining cost (20% @ $10), and any excess will be brought forward, such as workshops for SPIN, etc, which we’re planning to arrange for Sep & Dec Holidays.

$150 RAISED OF $1,000 (15/100% OF GOAL ACHIEVED)

Support Ticket ($10)
Gratitude Ticket ($20)
Angel Ticket ($50)

Additional Info:
HCSA Community Services is a charitable organization with the Institute of a Public Character (IPC) status and a member of the National Council of Social Service. Today, as a family of dedicated staff, volunteer teams, and corporate and community partners, HCSA continues to serve some of the most vulnerable in society, to give them a future and a hope.

HCSA Highpoint Halfway House – Helping homeless ex-offenders rebuild lives
HCSA Dayspring Residential Treatment Centre - Giving hope to abused teenage girls
HCSA Dayspring SPIN - Empowering single parents with limited support

Write Your Own Review
Write your own review
Theo10 Rewards